Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, boasts a full schedule of events, offerings and promotions through New Year's Eve.
For a complete schedule, visit MayfairMall.com.
Through Dec. 24, children can get their photo taken with Santa in Center Court. Children will receive a free holiday coloring book after their visit with Santa. An avid harp player and a cappella singer, he also may give a surprise performance.
From 6 to 11 a.m. Black Friday, Nov. 23, shoppers will receive free coffee and breakfast treats, courtesy of Panera Bread, in the food court. Live entertainment, complimentary massages, mini-makeovers and a holiday-inspired photo booth will be available. In addition, shoppers who join The Club can register for a chance to win a $1,000 holiday shopping spree.
Shoppers can support the local USO and children of military service members through the Silver Star Angel Tree from Nov. 23 to Dec. 21. Participants select a gift tag from the Silver Star Angel Tree located in the Food Court and purchase and wrap their gift, returning it to the tree by Dec. 21. Items will be distributed by the USO to local families for the holidays.
More than 30 school, community and civic groups and signature performance groups from the United Performing Arts Fund will perform Nov. 23 to Dec. 24.
A Nutcracker Scavenger Hunt will be held from 10 a.m. to noon Dec. 1 starting at Center Court. Ten nutcrackers will be hidden throughout the mall and each can be redeemed for four tickets to see Milwaukee Ballet's "The Nutcracker." Milwaukee Ballet dancers will be available for photos and will give away exclusive discounts and prizes.
From noon to 3 p.m. Dec. 7, 14 and 21 in Center Court, shoppers will receive a $20 Shop Etc. mall gift card after they show receipts for $150 or more in purchases. This promotion is limited to one per person while supplies last. In addition, free holiday perks and surprises will be randomly awarded to shoppers, and holiday entertainment will be provided by the United Performing Arts Fund in the Food Court.
Pet lovers are invited to bring in their dogs and cats for a visit with Santa from 6 to 9 p.m. Nov. 19, 26, Dec. 3, 10 and 17 at Center Court.
Mrs. Claus will read favorite holiday stories from 5 to 6 p.m. Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and 14 at Center Court. She will hand out toys to the first 75 children who attend each event, while supplies last.
A countdown to the new year will be held from 11 a.m. to noon Dec. 31 at Center Court. The event will feature free entertainment, games, prizes, giveaways and party favors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School