Vandals have been causing damage at Madison Park.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The restroom doors at the golf course starter's shack were kicked before 10:23 a.m. June 17.
The next day, a Milwaukee County Parks employee reported three skylight covers broken, several vent pipes filled with pebbles and a ceiling-mounted exit sign in the restroom building had been broken. Two other exit signs had been broken only days earlier.
The employee estimated it would cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Changes coming to Wauwatosa Village: The Flower Lady finds new home
- Bryant & Stratton College offers new nursing program at Tosa campus
- KFC in Wauwatosa robbed Wednesday morning, suspect still unknown (1)
- Wauwatosa businesses step up to fund baseball fields at Center Street Park (1)
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11