Vandals have been causing damage at Madison Park.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The restroom doors at the golf course starter's shack were kicked before 10:23 a.m. June 17.
The next day, a Milwaukee County Parks employee reported three skylight covers broken, several vent pipes filled with pebbles and a ceiling-mounted exit sign in the restroom building had been broken. Two other exit signs had been broken only days earlier.
The employee estimated it would cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa resident Phil Dimeo hid his failing eyesight, and spells it out in a book (1)
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Daly's is helping to bring the fountain pen back
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 23
- U-Haul moving into former Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa
- Teen apparel store Garage coming to Mayfair
- Wauwatosa Public Forum
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers
- Seniors now eligible for free Milwaukee County bus passes
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa