Vandals have been causing damage at Madison Park.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The restroom doors at the golf course starter's shack were kicked before 10:23 a.m. June 17.
The next day, a Milwaukee County Parks employee reported three skylight covers broken, several vent pipes filled with pebbles and a ceiling-mounted exit sign in the restroom building had been broken. Two other exit signs had been broken only days earlier.
The employee estimated it would cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options