Vandals have been causing damage at Madison Park.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The restroom doors at the golf course starters shack were kicked prior to 10:23 a.m. June 17.
The next day, a Milwaukee County Parks employee reported three skylight covers broken, several vent pipes filled with pebbles and a ceiling-mounted exit sign in the restroom building had been broken. Two other exit signs had been broken only days earlier.
The employee estimated it would cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!