Vandals have been causing damage at Madison Park.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
The restroom doors at the golf course starters shack were kicked prior to 10:23 a.m. June 17.
The next day, a Milwaukee County Parks employee reported three skylight covers broken, several vent pipes filled with pebbles and a ceiling-mounted exit sign in the restroom building had been broken. Two other exit signs had been broken only days earlier.
The employee estimated it would cost $1,600 to repair the damage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)