Lush, a business from the United Kingdom that sells handmade natural bath and body products, will open a story at Mayfair later this month.
The store, which will be located next to Pottery Barn, comes as part of Lush's effort to expand its presence in the Milwaukee market, said Mark Wolverton, president and CEO of LUSH North America, in a news release.
The company has significant sales space near the entrance of Macy's within the mall. But the new store will mark the first dedicated Lush shop in the state.
Lush is probably best known for its "bath bombs," effervescent balls with names like Golden Slumber and Rose Queen that add essential oils and natural materials into a bath for a rejuvenating and relaxing effect.
In addition to other bath and shower products, the store will sell hair and skin products and perfumes. All products are made using only vegetarian ingredients and the company advocates for green business practices and against animal testing, according to the company's website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School