Lush, a business from the United Kingdom that sells handmade natural bath and body products, will open a story at Mayfair later this month.
The store, which will be located next to Pottery Barn, comes as part of Lush's effort to expand its presence in the Milwaukee market, said Mark Wolverton, president and CEO of LUSH North America, in a news release.
The company has significant sales space near the entrance of Macy's within the mall. But the new store will mark the first dedicated Lush shop in the state.
Lush is probably best known for its "bath bombs," effervescent balls with names like Golden Slumber and Rose Queen that add essential oils and natural materials into a bath for a rejuvenating and relaxing effect.
In addition to other bath and shower products, the store will sell hair and skin products and perfumes. All products are made using only vegetarian ingredients and the company advocates for green business practices and against animal testing, according to the company's website.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23