Lush, a business from the United Kingdom that sells handmade natural bath and body products, will open a store at Mayfair later this month.
The store, which will be located next to Pottery Barn, comes as part of Lush's effort to expand its presence in the Milwaukee market, said Mark Wolverton, president and CEO of LUSH North America, in a news release.
The company has significant sales space near the entrance of Macy's within the mall. But the new store will mark the first dedicated Lush shop in the state.
Lush is probably best known for its "bath bombs," effervescent balls with names like Golden Slumber and Rose Queen that add essential oils and natural materials into a bath for a rejuvenating and relaxing effect.
In addition to other bath and shower products, the store will sell hair and skin products and perfumes. All products are made using only vegetarian ingredients and the company advocates for green business practices and against animal testing, according to the company's website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)