Assistant District Attorney Christopher Ladwig is the recipient of the Innovation in Community Engagement Award for his work improving Milwaukee's Metcalfe Park Neighborhood.
The Wauwatosa resident received the award from The Association of Prosecuting Attorneys, a national organization dedicated to making communities safer.
Ladwig was chosen for his commitment to community engagement and public safety. Some of the Community Prosecution projects he's been involved with include a prostitution abatement plan, a chronic inebriate nuisance abatement plan, a most violent offenders initiative and a partnership with Marquette University and Metcalfe Park Neighborhood Association to improve the look of vacant and foreclosed homes.
His dedication extends to Wauwatosa, where he serves on the Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (4)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography