Assistant District Attorney Christopher Ladwig is the recipient of the Innovation in Community Engagement Award for his work improving Milwaukee's Metcalfe Park Neighborhood.
The Wauwatosa resident received the award from The Association of Prosecuting Attorneys, a national organization dedicated to making communities safer.
Ladwig was chosen for his commitment to community engagement and public safety. Some of the Community Prosecution projects he's been involved with include a prostitution abatement plan, a chronic inebriate nuisance abatement plan, a most violent offenders initiative and a partnership with Marquette University and Metcalfe Park Neighborhood Association to improve the look of vacant and foreclosed homes.
His dedication extends to Wauwatosa, where he serves on the Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings