The Health Department offers free flu shots for children and will provide adult immunizations for a discount with food pantry donations this holiday season.
Children can receive injections of the flu mist for free during the following clinics: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and 16; 2 to 4 p.m. Dec. 20; and 8:15 to 4:15 p.m. Dec. 27-29.
Adults are charged $25 for a flu shot, but a $5 discount will be offered with four nonperishable food items. Food will be given to the Tosa Community Food Pantry.
Flue shots are covered by Medicare Part B/Medicaid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thirsty Duck brings duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 2
- Gov. Scott Walker attends Wauwatosa bike race weeks before expected presidential run announcement (5)
- Kate Spade New York store to open at Mayfair Mall
- Wauwatosa Meetings: July 2
- Wauwatosa News IQ: June 25
- Woman arrested, accused of stealing $3,613 in cologne at Mayfair Collection
- Seeing East Tosa success, ‘Mid Town’ seeks its own brand (1)
- Village of Wauwatosa launches valet service (1)
- 18-year-old charged in two Wauwatosa burglaries