The Health Department offers free flu shots for children and will provide adult immunizations for a discount with food pantry donations this holiday season.
Children can receive injections of the flu mist for free during the following clinics: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and 16; 2 to 4 p.m. Dec. 20; and 8:15 to 4:15 p.m. Dec. 27-29.
Adults are charged $25 for a flu shot, but a $5 discount will be offered with four nonperishable food items. Food will be given to the Tosa Community Food Pantry.
Flue shots are covered by Medicare Part B/Medicaid.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4