The Health Department offers free flu shots for children and will provide adult immunizations for a discount with food pantry donations this holiday season.
Children can receive injections of the flu mist for free during the following clinics: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and 16; 2 to 4 p.m. Dec. 20; and 8:15 to 4:15 p.m. Dec. 27-29.
Adults are charged $25 for a flu shot, but a $5 discount will be offered with four nonperishable food items. Food will be given to the Tosa Community Food Pantry.
Flue shots are covered by Medicare Part B/Medicaid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event