The Health Department offers free flu shots for children and will provide adult immunizations for a discount with food pantry donations this holiday season.
Children can receive injections of the flu mist for free during the following clinics: 8:30 to 10 a.m. Dec. 13 and 16; 2 to 4 p.m. Dec. 20; and 8:15 to 4:15 p.m. Dec. 27-29.
Adults are charged $25 for a flu shot, but a $5 discount will be offered with four nonperishable food items. Food will be given to the Tosa Community Food Pantry.
Flue shots are covered by Medicare Part B/Medicaid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa