The Hartung Park Farmers Market debuts for the season from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday with produce from local vendors, a talk about orchids and live guitar music.
Chuck Glander will play guitar throughout the afternoon. At 4:30 p.m., orchid expert Bruce Efflandt will answer questions and offer growing advice.
The market, just south of the playground at the Menomonee River Parkway and Keefe Avenue, is organized by the Hartung Park Community Association, a group of neighbors from the Wauwatosa and Milwaukee sides of the park.
The market will be held weekly on Wednesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. through September, expect for July 4.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4