The Hartung Park Farmers Market debuts for the season from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday with produce from local vendors, a talk about orchids and live guitar music.
Chuck Glander will play guitar throughout the afternoon. At 4:30 p.m., orchid expert Bruce Efflandt will answer questions and offer growing advice.
The market, just south of the playground at the Menomonee River Parkway and Keefe Avenue, is organized by the Hartung Park Community Association, a group of neighbors from the Wauwatosa and Milwaukee sides of the park.
The market will be held weekly on Wednesdays from 4 to 7 p.m. through September, expect for July 4.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes