HartFest, the festival that celebrates Hart Park and raises money for various charities, will be held this weekend.
The party starts at 5 p.m. with music by Andrew Gelles, followed by King Soloman at 8 p.m. on the Rotary Performance Pavilion stage at 68th and State streets.
On Saturday, The LoveMonkeys are the headliners at 8 p.m. The earlier acts are The Lonely Hearts at 1 p.m. and Spoiled Rotten at 4:30 p.m.
The Wauwatosa Fire Department will roast corn.
Money raised goes to The Wisconsin Humane Society, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Heart of Gold Charity, the Wauwatosa East Booster Club and the National Spinal Cord Injury Association.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event