HartFest, the festival that celebrates Hart Park and raises money for various charities, will be held this weekend.
The party starts at 5 p.m. with music by Andrew Gelles, followed by King Soloman at 8 p.m. on the Rotary Performance Pavilion stage at 68th and State streets.
On Saturday, The LoveMonkeys are the headliners at 8 p.m. The earlier acts are The Lonely Hearts at 1 p.m. and Spoiled Rotten at 4:30 p.m.
The Wauwatosa Fire Department will roast corn.
Money raised goes to The Wisconsin Humane Society, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Heart of Gold Charity, the Wauwatosa East Booster Club and the National Spinal Cord Injury Association.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?