Hart Park Senior Center, 7300 Chestnut St., will host a variety of activities in January.
The film "Hope Springs" will be shown at 9 a.m. Jan. 7.
Judy Mayer from Outpost Foods will present "12 Foods Seniors Shouldn't Live Without" at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 9. The program is free, but registration is required.
Musicians will perform Jazz & Such from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Jan. 14. The event is free for members or $1 donation.
A trip for high tea and a tour of the Schuster Mansion on Wells Street will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 15. The trip is limited to 19 people. The cost is $42 for members and $47 for nonmembers.
A birthday party for members born in January will be held at 1:30 p.m. Jan. 15. Call the center to register and bring a guest.
The Contemporary Book Group will discuss "Girls in Transition" by Jean Kwok at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
Al Anderson will perform Frank Sinatra songs at 1 p.m. Jan. 22. The cost is $5 for members and $7 for nonmembers.
"The Amazing Spiderman" will be shown at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 23 and 24. Free popcorn will be available.
Laurie Murphy from the Wauwatosa Fire Department will discuss Project Reassurance at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 29. The program is free, but registration is required.
For more information about these events, call (414) 471-8495.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015
- Hidden Tosa: The sordid life story of garbage
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: March 26