Hart Park Senior Center, 7300 Chestnut St., will host a variety of activities in January.
The film "Hope Springs" will be shown at 9 a.m. Jan. 7.
Judy Mayer from Outpost Foods will present "12 Foods Seniors Shouldn't Live Without" at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 9. The program is free, but registration is required.
Musicians will perform Jazz & Such from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Jan. 14. The event is free for members or $1 donation.
A trip for high tea and a tour of the Schuster Mansion on Wells Street will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 15. The trip is limited to 19 people. The cost is $42 for members and $47 for nonmembers.
A birthday party for members born in January will be held at 1:30 p.m. Jan. 15. Call the center to register and bring a guest.
The Contemporary Book Group will discuss "Girls in Transition" by Jean Kwok at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
Al Anderson will perform Frank Sinatra songs at 1 p.m. Jan. 22. The cost is $5 for members and $7 for nonmembers.
"The Amazing Spiderman" will be shown at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 23 and 24. Free popcorn will be available.
Laurie Murphy from the Wauwatosa Fire Department will discuss Project Reassurance at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 29. The program is free, but registration is required.
For more information about these events, call (414) 471-8495.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom
- Parents raise conflict of interest concerns about Wauwatosa School Board member (19)
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 30
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine