Hart Park Senior Center, 7300 Chestnut St., hosts a variety of activities in the coming weeks.
Learn about diabetic neuropathy at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 17. The program will cover symptoms, treatment and explanation of the four types. The program is free, but registration is required.
Members born in February will celebrate their birthday at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 18. Call to register and bring a guest.
Attend Tony's Piano Valentine Serenade from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Feb. 14.
Historian Jo McReynolds Blockowiak will present Abraham and Mary Lincoln at 1 p.m. Feb. 19. The cost is $5 for members and $8 for nonmembers.
Members of the Contemporary Book Group will discuss "Caleb's Crossing," by Geraldine Brooks, at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 20.
Al Anderson will present part three of the American Song Writers Series, "Irvin Berlin" at 1 p.m. Feb. 24. The cost is $7 for members and $10 for nonmembers.
Learn about local and extended trips planned by the Travel Committee at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 25. Refreshments will be served.
View "Captain Phillips" at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 25 or 27.
For information, call (414) 471-8495.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting
- Thai-namite plans new location in Wauwatosa's former City Market building
- Business Notes: July 2