Hart Park Senior Center, 7300 Chestnut St., hosts a variety of activities in the coming weeks.
Learn about diabetic neuropathy at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 17. The program will cover symptoms, treatment and explanation of the four types. The program is free, but registration is required.
Members born in February will celebrate their birthday at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 18. Call to register and bring a guest.
Attend Tony's Piano Valentine Serenade from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. Feb. 14.
Historian Jo McReynolds Blockowiak will present Abraham and Mary Lincoln at 1 p.m. Feb. 19. The cost is $5 for members and $8 for nonmembers.
Members of the Contemporary Book Group will discuss "Caleb's Crossing," by Geraldine Brooks, at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 20.
Al Anderson will present part three of the American Song Writers Series, "Irvin Berlin" at 1 p.m. Feb. 24. The cost is $7 for members and $10 for nonmembers.
Learn about local and extended trips planned by the Travel Committee at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 25. Refreshments will be served.
View "Captain Phillips" at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 25 or 27.
For information, call (414) 471-8495.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom
- Parents raise conflict of interest concerns about Wauwatosa School Board member (19)
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 30
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine