Harley-Davidson has submitted plans to the city of Wauwatosa which would pave the way for the motorcycle giant to sell a portion of their manufacturing plant in 117th and Capitol Drive.
Wauwatosa Director of Economic Development Paulette Enders said the plan would split the parcel between the north and south end.
Twenty-eight acres on the north portion of the plot, which currently has the product development facility, will remain with Harley.
The other 21 acres, now the manufacturing facilities, will be sold, although a specific buyer was not provided to city officials. Furthermore, Enders said the city has not been notified as to whom the potential buyer would be.
Calls to Harley-Davidson with requests for more information have, so far, gone unreturned.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors