Harley-Davidson has submitted plans to the city of Wauwatosa which would pave the way for the motorcycle giant to sell a portion of their manufacturing plant in 117th and Capitol Drive.
Wauwatosa Director of Economic Development Paulette Enders said the plan would split the parcel between the north and south end.
Twenty-eight acres on the north portion of the plot, which currently has the product development facility, will remain with Harley.
The other 21 acres, now the manufacturing facilities, will be sold, although a specific buyer was not provided to city officials. Furthermore, Enders said the city has not been notified as to whom the potential buyer would be.
Calls to Harley-Davidson with requests for more information have, so far, gone unreturned.
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie