Milwaukee County Parks Department has opened seven golf courses, including the facilities at Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Road, and Hansen Park, 9800 Underwood Creek Parkway, in Wauwatosa, for play today.
Temperatures and conditions remain on par to play golf, parks staff said. Courses will remain open into next week, as weather permits.
Other courses around the county open today are Grant Park in South Milwaukee, Greenfield Park in West Allis, Lincoln Park in Milwaukee and Oakwood Park and Whitnall Park (the front nine holes) in Franklin.
For reservations at the Tosa greens, call Currie at (414) 453-7030 or Hansen at (414) 453-4454.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?