Milwaukee County Parks Department has opened seven golf courses, including the facilities at Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Road, and Hansen Park, 9800 Underwood Creek Parkway, in Wauwatosa, for play today.
Temperatures and conditions remain on par to play golf, parks staff said. Courses will remain open into next week, as weather permits.
Other courses around the county open today are Grant Park in South Milwaukee, Greenfield Park in West Allis, Lincoln Park in Milwaukee and Oakwood Park and Whitnall Park (the front nine holes) in Franklin.
For reservations at the Tosa greens, call Currie at (414) 453-7030 or Hansen at (414) 453-4454.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting