A tree fell in a yard knocking out power to a home and causing damage to the water line at Portland Avenue and Kavanaugh Place following the storms that came through Wauwatosa last night.
The tree didn't fall on the property itself, but the water line damage caused basement water damage, said Assistant Fire Chief James Case.
The Fire Department was dispatched to the property at 2:14 a.m.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (1)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition