A 30-year-old Milwaukee woman got drunk, broke into a Wauwatosa home and spit on officers who arrested her early Saturday morning.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A resident of the 2300 block of North 72nd Street was watching over the home of his honeymooning neighbors when he noticed clothing, dog food and mail strewn across the lawn. When he went to check it out, he found a highly intoxicated woman screaming about someone being killed.
She left before police arrived, but officers found her stumbling along 69th Street at 2:30 a.m. March 10. She couldn't recall what had transpired that night and became belligerent. As an officer arrested her for trespassing, she tried to kick him in the groin. She spit on one officer's shirt and in the other's face. Then she proceeded to spit about 25 times around the prisoner compartment of the squad car.
In addition to trespassing, she was arrested for discharging bodily fluids on police officers.
Her father showed up at the police station to report his daughter missing. They had gone to a basketball game the night before and she hadn't been drinking. When he woke up for work the next morning she was gone.
He said his daughter has had problems with alcohol since the death of a close relative.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94