Synthetic drugs, three types of prescription pills and supplies to cook and shoot up heroin where found in a vehicle that cut off a Wauwatosa police officer Saturday afternoon.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The vehicle made a U-turn in front of an officer and was seen weaving between street lanes at 3:09 p.m., so it was pulled over for reckless driving in the 11200 block of Burleigh Street.
The driver, a 26-year-old Menomonee Falls man, had a warrant for drug paraphernalia possession. His yellow teeth and scarring led police to believe he was a heroin user. Supplies such as syringes were found in the vehicle, as well as a marijuana pipe and two knives.
Meanwhile, a 25-year-old West Allis man riding in the car was wanted on a felony warrant for possessing and dealing synthetic drugs in Washington County. He initially gave an alias, so he also was arrested for resisting.
He and the other passenger, a 25-year-old Menomonee Falls woman, were each arrested for three counts of drug possession and drug paraphernalia possession. Pills to prevent seizures, muscle relaxers and painkillers were found without prescriptions as well as 7.18 grams of synthetic drug Krypto.
The woman has an open drug possession case in Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa parents ask Sen. Leah Vukmir to increase education funding
- Andy Reiland voted new Waukesha Common Council president
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: April 30
- Wauwatosa parents to ask Sen. Vukmir to restore education funding at forum tonight
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses