A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his second drunken driving offense June 10 after he reportedly tried to elude police in Brookfield before crashing his car in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
When Brookfield police attempted to pull over his vehicle after it was seen speeding, the driver didn't stop and a one-mile pursuit ensued.
The driver lost control navigating a curve and he ran a stop sign before crashing into a tree at Juneau Boulevard and Ridgeway in Elm Grove.
The driver took off again into Wauwatosa, but crashed again, this time at Uptown Motors, 2111 N. Mayfair Road, at 12:24 a.m.
There was damage to metal fence posts, gates, a light pole and a Honda CRV on the dealership lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16
- Wauwatosa considers extending North Avenue bikes lanes