A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his second drunken driving offense June 10 after he reportedly tried to elude police in Brookfield before crashing his car in Wauwatosa.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
When Brookfield police attempted to pull over his vehicle after it was seen speeding, the driver didn't stop and a one-mile pursuit ensued.
The driver lost control navigating a curve and he ran a stop sign before crashing into a tree at Juneau Boulevard and Ridgeway in Elm Grove.
The driver took off again into Wauwatosa, but crashed again, this time at Uptown Motors, 2111 N. Mayfair Road, at 12:24 a.m.
There was damage to metal fence posts, gates, a light pole and a Honda CRV on the dealership lot.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes