Patricia Bohach had nearly perfect attendance for the 13 years she served on one of the city's Design Review Boards charged with looking at the aesthetics of residential developments and exterior improvements.
However, a memo from the city Building Department about attendance records that was used by the Community Development Committee as it considered changing the structure of the city's review boards incorrectly showed Bohach had not attended any meetings in 2010.
After the information was released and an article appeared in Wauwatosa NOW, Bohach said she was no longer a board member in 2010, having previously filed her resignation from the board.
Attendance numbers during Bohach's time volunteering on the board back up her claim of regular participation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands