Patricia Bohach had nearly perfect attendance for the 13 years she served on one of the city's Design Review Boards charged with looking at the aesthetics of residential developments and exterior improvements.
However, a memo from the city Building Department about attendance records that was used by the Community Development Committee as it considered changing the structure of the city's review boards incorrectly showed Bohach had not attended any meetings in 2010.
After the information was released and an article appeared in Wauwatosa NOW, Bohach said she was no longer a board member in 2010, having previously filed her resignation from the board.
Attendance numbers during Bohach's time volunteering on the board back up her claim of regular participation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal