Patricia Bohach had nearly perfect attendance for the 13 years she served on one of the city's Design Review Boards charged with looking at the aesthetics of residential developments and exterior improvements.
However, a memo from the city Building Department about attendance records that was used by the Community Development Committee as it considered changing the structure of the city's review boards incorrectly showed Bohach had not attended any meetings in 2010.
After the information was released and an article appeared in Wauwatosa NOW, Bohach said she was no longer a board member in 2010, having previously filed her resignation from the board.
Attendance numbers during Bohach's time volunteering on the board back up her claim of regular participation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair
- First Responders Fest "humbling" for Wauwatosa's emergency crew leaders