Cops ordered a 46-year-old West Allis man out of a pond he had gone skinning dipping Sunday afternoon.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A man had been collecting minnows from a pond in the wooded area in the 8600 block of Watertown Plank Road at 2:34 p.m. There was another smaller pool of water about 50 yards south and he noticed a naked man swimming in it.
The naked man said he had simply been out for a nature walk.
Police directed him to get out of the water and put his clothing back, then they arrested him for two warrants - one for vandalism and another for resisting arrest - from Menomonee Fall Police Department.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23