Cops ordered a 46-year-old West Allis man out of a pond he had gone skinning dipping Sunday afternoon.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A man had been collecting minnows from a pond in the wooded area in the 8600 block of Watertown Plank Road at 2:34 p.m. There was another smaller pool of water about 50 yards south and he noticed a naked man swimming in it.
The naked man said he had simply been out for a nature walk.
Police directed him to get out of the water and put his clothing back, then they arrested him for two warrants - one for vandalism and another for resisting arrest - from Menomonee Fall Police Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (1)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings
- Almost 200 people gather for lecture on Islam on Nov. 19 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa East mourns death of classmate Davion 'Sugar Bear' Crawford
- Milwaukee County Zoo celebrates first birthday of young gorilla