Cops ordered a 46-year-old West Allis man out of a pond he had gone skinning dipping Sunday afternoon.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A man had been collecting minnows from a pond in the wooded area in the 8600 block of Watertown Plank Road at 2:34 p.m. There was another smaller pool of water about 50 yards south and he noticed a naked man swimming in it.
The naked man said he had simply been out for a nature walk.
Police directed him to get out of the water and put his clothing back, then they arrested him for two warrants - one for vandalism and another for resisting arrest - from Menomonee Fall Police Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (2)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8