Have a question for the three candidates running for Wauwatosa mayor? Candidates Peter Donegan, Kathy Ehley and John Pokrandt will address questions from the audience during a candidate forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the library, 7635 W. North Ave.
The Feb. 21 primary election will bring the number of mayoral candidates down to two.
In addition, the three candidates running for the position of 1st District alderman have been invited to talk informally with the audience before the mayoral forum gets under way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair