Have a question for the three candidates running for Wauwatosa mayor? Candidates Peter Donegan, Kathy Ehley and John Pokrandt will address questions from the audience during a candidate forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the library, 7635 W. North Ave.
The Feb. 21 primary election will bring the number of mayoral candidates down to two.
In addition, the three candidates running for the position of 1st District alderman have been invited to talk informally with the audience before the mayoral forum gets under way.
- Local cancer survivors rally together for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk
- Shoulder mount of beloved deer 'Bow Tie' to return to Milwaukee Co. Parks
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5