Have a question for the three candidates running for Wauwatosa mayor? Candidates Peter Donegan, Kathy Ehley and John Pokrandt will address questions from the audience during a candidate forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the library, 7635 W. North Ave.
The Feb. 21 primary election will bring the number of mayoral candidates down to two.
In addition, the three candidates running for the position of 1st District alderman have been invited to talk informally with the audience before the mayoral forum gets under way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum