Have a question for the three candidates running for Wauwatosa mayor? Candidates Peter Donegan, Kathy Ehley and John Pokrandt will address questions from the audience during a candidate forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the library, 7635 W. North Ave.
The Feb. 21 primary election will bring the number of mayoral candidates down to two.
In addition, the three candidates running for the position of 1st District alderman have been invited to talk informally with the audience before the mayoral forum gets under way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade