Have a question for the three candidates running for Wauwatosa mayor? Candidates Peter Donegan, Kathy Ehley and John Pokrandt will address questions from the audience during a candidate forum from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at the library, 7635 W. North Ave.
The Feb. 21 primary election will bring the number of mayoral candidates down to two.
In addition, the three candidates running for the position of 1st District alderman have been invited to talk informally with the audience before the mayoral forum gets under way.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- President Obama honored Wauwatosa's superintendent for technology integration
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- In Our Schools: Nov. 27, 2014
- Public Forum: State Street Station plan is too large for site
- Public Forum: School district steps up on west side sidewalks
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 27
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Arte Wine & Painting Studio
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus