A 40-year-old Milwaukee woman was found to have a rock of crack cocaine stashed in her bra when she stole liquor from a Wauwatosa grocery store last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The woman went through the self-checkout at Metcalfe's Market, 6700 W. State St., but failed to scan six bottles of vodka, a total value of $154, at 12:15 p.m. March 29. She said her pimp told her to steal or he would beat her.
During a search, an officer found she had 0.10 grams of crack cocaine in her bra.
The woman initially gave her sister's name as an alias so officers wouldn't find out she had three Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office warrants for retail theft.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue