A couple talking at the foot of a driveway at a home in the 900 block of North 72nd Street was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
They were talking at 11 p.m. when they noticed three men walking toward them. The three men split up and one approached the man, who was standing by his vehicle.
One robber said "Get on the ground" and pressed a handgun against the back of his head. Then the woman was ordered to the ground and a second robber started walking circles around the victims.
Car keys and an MP3 player were taken.
The men were last seen running in the 7100 block of Aetna Court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?
- Change in Hart Park Senior Center management worries some members
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school