A couple talking at the foot of a driveway at a home in the 900 block of North 72nd Street was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
They were talking at 11 p.m. when they noticed three men walking along the sidewalk toward them. As they drew near, the three men split up and one approached the man, who was standing by his vehicle.
One robber said "Get on the ground" and pressed a handgun against the back of his head. Then the woman was ordered to the ground and a second suspect started walking circles around the victims.
The robber searched the man's pockets asking several times "Where's the money at?" The victim said he had no money.
The robber then took the man's car keys and rummaged through the vehicle before declaring "They don't have anything." However, an MP3 payer was taken.
The suspects were last seen running in the 7100 block of Aetna Court.
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!