A couple talking at the foot of a driveway at a home in the 900 block of North 72nd Street was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
They were talking at 11 p.m. when they noticed three men walking along the sidewalk toward them. As they drew near, the three men split up and one approached the man, who was standing by his vehicle.
One robber said "Get on the ground" and pressed a handgun against the back of his head. Then the woman was ordered to the ground and a second suspect started walking circles around the victims.
The robber searched the man's pockets asking several times "Where's the money at?" The victim said he had no money.
The robber then took the man's car keys and rummaged through the vehicle before declaring "They don't have anything." However, an MP3 payer was taken.
The suspects were last seen running in the 7100 block of Aetna Court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors