A couple talking at the foot of a driveway at a home in the 900 block of North 72nd Street was robbed at gunpoint Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
They were talking at 11 p.m. when they noticed three men walking along the sidewalk toward them. As they drew near, the three men split up and one approached the man, who was standing by his vehicle.
One robber said "Get on the ground" and pressed a handgun against the back of his head. Then the woman was ordered to the ground and a second suspect started walking circles around the victims.
The robber searched the man's pockets asking several times "Where's the money at?" The victim said he had no money.
The robber then took the man's car keys and rummaged through the vehicle before declaring "They don't have anything." However, an MP3 payer was taken.
The suspects were last seen running in the 7100 block of Aetna Court.
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: May 26
- Wauwatosa officer rescues seven ducklings trapped in storm sewer