Snow and freezing temperatures are supposed to be par for the course this time of year in southeastern Wisconsin, but with nary a snowflake to be found, Milwaukee County Parks has decided to reopen several golf courses.
That includes Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Road, on Sunday. Tee times will be taken that day by calling (414) 453-7037.
The other courses that will be open for play this weekend are Grant Park, South Milwaukee; Whitnall Park, Franklin; and Lincoln Park, Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event