Snow and freezing temperatures are supposed to be par for the course this time of year in southeastern Wisconsin, but with nary a snowflake to be found, Milwaukee County Parks has decided to reopen several golf courses.
That includes Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Road, on Sunday. Tee times will be taken that day by calling (414) 453-7037.
The other courses that will be open for play this weekend are Grant Park, South Milwaukee; Whitnall Park, Franklin; and Lincoln Park, Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police report 200 percent increase in vehicle thefts (2)
- Changes coming to Wauwatosa Village: The Flower Lady finds new home
- Bryant & Stratton College offers new nursing program at Tosa campus
- KFC in Wauwatosa robbed Wednesday morning, suspect still unknown (2)
- Wauwatosa businesses step up to fund baseball fields at Center Street Park (1)
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11