Snow and freezing temperatures are supposed to be par for the course this time of year in southeastern Wisconsin, but with nary a snowflake to be found, Milwaukee County Parks has decided to reopen several golf courses.
That includes Currie Park, 3535 N. Mayfair Road, on Sunday. Tee times will be taken that day by calling (414) 453-7037.
The other courses that will be open for play this weekend are Grant Park, South Milwaukee; Whitnall Park, Franklin; and Lincoln Park, Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal