Tools valued at nearly $10,000 were taken from a storage container that belonged to a contractor replacing the natural gas pipeline along Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The locked container in the 3000 block of North 112th Street was broken into between May 1 and May 14.
The theft follows others in the area, including the theft of $200,000 in steel pipes from the same lot in late April.
Police are watching to see if the items are sold as scrap metal.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Wauwatosa, 'Coffee with Copd' opens dialogue
- New braille menus at Wauwatosa restaurants ease dining experience for blind customers
- Security officer at San Camillo in Wauwatosa charged in child pornography case
- Author Larson makes Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership luncheon a literary affair
- Speakeasy to replace One Way Cafe in Wauwatosa Village
- Business Spotlight: Empire Fish
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why yield when turning right into my own lane?
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- No serious injuries reported in rollover crash on Highway 45 at Watertown Plank
- Longtime Wauwatosa resident receives Distinguished Citizen Award