Tools valued at nearly $10,000 were taken from a storage container that belonged to a contractor replacing the natural gas pipeline along Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The locked container in the 3000 block of North 112th Street was broken into between May 1 and May 14.
The theft follows others in the area, including the theft of $200,000 in steel pipes from the same lot in late April.
Police are watching to see if the items are sold as scrap metal.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director