NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Arte Wine & Painting Studio
- Hidden Tosa: Wauwatosa's Hoyt Park holds generations of memories
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds