NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Choice school looks to occupy Wauwatosa building that housed Pius (9)
- Wauwatosa dry cleaner seeks permission to use former City Market building
- Inquiry circles at Wauwatosa school help students engage with their reading
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: Ray's Growler Gallery to build patio; Innovation Campus hotel moves ahead
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa woman accused of falsely claiming ex-husband's death to receive benefits
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 16
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What's under that red tent on Burleigh Road?
- Business Spotlight: Spring is here and gardens are blooming
- Niki's Cafe brings home Beautification Award