Two 16-year-old Milwaukee boys will appear in Wauwatosa’s Municipal Court after being arrested for streaking.
According to an employee of George Webb, 7410 W. State St., the two nude boys entered the vestibule of the restaurant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
The first boy was wearing only a mask to cover his face and the second had on a helmet to cover his head. The two looked inside the crowded restaurant and then quickly left, but returned about 40 minutes later, again wearing nothing but the mask and helmet.
This time the same employee approached the two, one uttered a swear word and the boys took off. The employee watched the two get into a waiting vehicle and she phoned police with the license plate number.
Officers apprehended the boys at one of their homes in the 2300 block of North 59th Street after tracing the vehicle registration to that address.
When asked why they went into the restaurant au naturel, one boy replied, “I don’t know.”
The streakers’ parents were contacted and both boys were issued a citation for disorderly conduct, ordered to post $109 bail and given a mandatory court date of Aug. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Village, historical society to celebrate the holidays