Two 16-year-old Milwaukee boys will appear in Wauwatosa’s Municipal Court after being arrested for streaking.
According to an employee of George Webb, 7410 W. State St., the two nude boys entered the vestibule of the restaurant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
The first boy was wearing only a mask to cover his face and the second had on a helmet to cover his head. The two looked inside the crowded restaurant and then quickly left, but returned about 40 minutes later, again wearing nothing but the mask and helmet.
This time the same employee approached the two, one uttered a swear word and the boys took off. The employee watched the two get into a waiting vehicle and she phoned police with the license plate number.
Officers apprehended the boys at one of their homes in the 2300 block of North 59th Street after tracing the vehicle registration to that address.
When asked why they went into the restaurant au naturel, one boy replied, “I don’t know.”
The streakers’ parents were contacted and both boys were issued a citation for disorderly conduct, ordered to post $109 bail and given a mandatory court date of Aug. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings