Two 16-year-old Milwaukee boys will appear in Wauwatosa’s Municipal Court after being arrested for streaking.
According to an employee of George Webb, 7410 W. State St., the two nude boys entered the vestibule of the restaurant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
The first boy was wearing only a mask to cover his face and the second had on a helmet to cover his head. The two looked inside the crowded restaurant and then quickly left, but returned about 40 minutes later, again wearing nothing but the mask and helmet.
This time the same employee approached the two, one uttered a swear word and the boys took off. The employee watched the two get into a waiting vehicle and she phoned police with the license plate number.
Officers apprehended the boys at one of their homes in the 2300 block of North 59th Street after tracing the vehicle registration to that address.
When asked why they went into the restaurant au naturel, one boy replied, “I don’t know.”
The streakers’ parents were contacted and both boys were issued a citation for disorderly conduct, ordered to post $109 bail and given a mandatory court date of Aug. 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal
- What to expect on a Nov. 4 ballot in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Department joins Facebook for more than just 'friends'
- Wauwatosa: Construction, apartment lease reservations begin at Echelon Apartments
- Planetarium bridges gap to night sky science for Wauwatosa School District and beyond