Two 16-year-old Milwaukee boys will appear in Wauwatosa’s Municipal Court after being arrested for streaking.
According to an employee of George Webb, 7410 W. State St., the two nude boys entered the vestibule of the restaurant at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 12.
The first boy was wearing only a mask to cover his face and the second had on a helmet to cover his head. The two looked inside the crowded restaurant and then quickly left, but returned about 40 minutes later, again wearing nothing but the mask and helmet.
This time the same employee approached the two, one uttered a swear word and the boys took off. The employee watched the two get into a waiting vehicle and she phoned police with the license plate number.
Officers apprehended the boys at one of their homes in the 2300 block of North 59th Street after tracing the vehicle registration to that address.
When asked why they went into the restaurant au naturel, one boy replied, “I don’t know.”
The streakers’ parents were contacted and both boys were issued a citation for disorderly conduct, ordered to post $109 bail and given a mandatory court date of Aug. 28.
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy reports consistent enrollment numbers
- Possible robbery at Wauwatosa's North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (4)
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete
- Irish Fest gears up for week of classes at Tosa's CelticMKE Center
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9