The city's Public Works crew will make curbside pickups of real Christmas trees Jan. 4 to Jan. 8 on regular garbage collection routes.
Trees must be clear of wrappings, decorations, wire, metal, nails and tree stands. They will be chipped into mulch.
Residents looking to get rid of artificial trees or wreaths can dispose of them in the garbage.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4