The city's Public Works crew will make curbside pickups of real Christmas trees Jan. 4 to Jan. 8 on regular garbage collection routes.
Trees must be clear of wrappings, decorations, wire, metal, nails and tree stands. They will be chipped into mulch.
Residents looking to get rid of artificial trees or wreaths can dispose of them in the garbage.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes