The city's Public Works crew will make curbside pickups of real Christmas trees Jan. 4 to Jan. 8 on regular garbage collection routes.
Trees must be clear of wrappings, decorations, wire, metal, nails and tree stands. They will be chipped into mulch.
Residents looking to get rid of artificial trees or wreaths can dispose of them in the garbage.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety