Fans of "Little Red Riding Hood" can see a free performance of the timeless classic presented by the Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa this week at two local schools.
One performance will be held at 10:15 a.m. July 31 at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
The other performance will be held at 7 p.m. Aug. 2 at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Ave.
The performances are being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words