Fans of "Little Red Riding Hood" can see a free performance of the timeless classic presented by the Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa this week at two local schools.
One performance will be held at 10:15 a.m. July 31 at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
The other performance will be held at 7 p.m. Aug. 2 at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Ave.
The performances are being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal