City and school leaders will talk to development and real estate professionals during a "power coffee" hosted by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce at 9 a.m. Dec. 13.
Residential and commercial real estate agents, developers and property managers are invited to Café Hollander, 7677 W. State St., to learn about issues that could impact their clients from City Administrator James Archambo and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl.
To reserve a spot at the free program, call the chamber at (414) 453-2330 or send an email to Info@TosaChamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom
- Parents raise conflict of interest concerns about Wauwatosa School Board member (17)
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 30
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine