City and school leaders will talk to development and real estate professionals during a "power coffee" hosted by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce at 9 a.m. Dec. 13.
Residential and commercial real estate agents, developers and property managers are invited to Café Hollander, 7677 W. State St., to learn about issues that could impact their clients from City Administrator James Archambo and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl.
To reserve a spot at the free program, call the chamber at (414) 453-2330 or send an email to Info@TosaChamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands