City and school leaders will talk to development and real estate professionals during a "power coffee" hosted by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce at 9 a.m. Dec. 13.
Residential and commercial real estate agents, developers and property managers are invited to Café Hollander, 7677 W. State St., to learn about issues that could impact their clients from City Administrator James Archambo and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl.
To reserve a spot at the free program, call the chamber at (414) 453-2330 or send an email to Info@TosaChamber.org.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (8)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes