City and school leaders will talk to development and real estate professionals during a "power coffee" hosted by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce at 9 a.m. Dec. 13.
Residential and commercial real estate agents, developers and property managers are invited to Café Hollander, 7677 W. State St., to learn about issues that could impact their clients from City Administrator James Archambo and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl.
To reserve a spot at the free program, call the chamber at (414) 453-2330 or send an email to Info@TosaChamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words