City and school leaders will talk to development and real estate professionals during a "power coffee" hosted by the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce at 9 a.m. Dec. 13.
Residential and commercial real estate agents, developers and property managers are invited to Café Hollander, 7677 W. State St., to learn about issues that could impact their clients from City Administrator James Archambo and Wauwatosa School District Superintendent Phil Ertl.
To reserve a spot at the free program, call the chamber at (414) 453-2330 or send an email to Info@TosaChamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape (2)
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (6)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography