Three local organizations have won Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce awards for their contributions to the community in 2011.
The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County has been named the Regional Impact winner.
The Small Business award goes to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee-West.
The chamber thanks the Friends of Hoyt Park and Pool for the aquatic facility that opened last summer with the Civic Appreciation Award.
Both businesses will be honored at the chamber's annual meeting from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 26 at the Radisson, 2303 N. Mayfair Road. An after-party is set for the new Jimmy's Island Grill & Iguana Bar adjacent to the hotel.
To register, go to tosachamber.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern