A BMW bumped into Belair Cantina, 6817 W. North Ave., Monday after rolling from the gas station across the street, apparently without a driver.
The car had not been in park.
The car is said to have damaged a planter, but did not break the big windows that face the street. No one was injured.
"It was extremely minimal damage and not a big deal," said a Belair spokeswoman. "Not a single window was broke."
She said Monday that no fixing-up had been done, and there was little that needed doing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94