A 26-year-old Wauwatosa man was stuck between the law and a wet place when he allegedly drunkenly crashed his car in the 1200 block of North 70th Street at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 3.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police responding to an accident found the man rolling his tire up the road. The man was uneasy on his feet and slurring his speech. He smelled like alcohol.
The man said he was turning and hit a wet spot, which led to his crash. Police found that his vehicle did go sideways, hit a curb and crash into a flower bed. The vehicle lost its tire when it smashed into the curb. The man drove the three-wheeled vehicle into the nearby Pick 'n Save parking lot, where police found him.
He was cited with drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa