A 26-year-old Wauwatosa man was stuck between the law and a wet place when he allegedly drunkenly crashed his car in the 1200 block of North 70th Street at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 3.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police responding to an accident found the man rolling his tire up the road. The man was uneasy on his feet and slurring his speech. He smelled like alcohol.
The man said he was turning and hit a wet spot, which led to his crash. Police found that his vehicle did go sideways, hit a curb and crash into a flower bed. The vehicle lost its tire when it smashed into the curb. The man drove the three-wheeled vehicle into the nearby Pick 'n Save parking lot, where police found him.
He was cited with drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30