A 26-year-old Wauwatosa man was stuck between the law and a wet place when he allegedly drunkenly crashed his car in the 1200 block of North 70th Street at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 3.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police responding to an accident found the man rolling his tire up the road. The man was uneasy on his feet and slurring his speech. He smelled like alcohol.
The man said he was turning and hit a wet spot, which led to his crash. Police found that his vehicle did go sideways, hit a curb and crash into a flower bed. The vehicle lost its tire when it smashed into the curb. The man drove the three-wheeled vehicle into the nearby Pick 'n Save parking lot, where police found him.
He was cited with drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!