A 26-year-old Wauwatosa man was stuck between the law and a wet place when he allegedly drunkenly crashed his car in the 1200 block of North 70th Street at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 3.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police responding to an accident found the man rolling his tire up the road. The man was uneasy on his feet and slurring his speech. He smelled like alcohol.
The man said he was turning and hit a wet spot, which led to his crash. Police found that his vehicle did go sideways, hit a curb and crash into a flower bed. The vehicle lost its tire when it smashed into the curb. The man drove the three-wheeled vehicle into the nearby Pick 'n Save parking lot, where police found him.
He was cited with drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs