A 26-year-old Wauwatosa man was stuck between the law and a wet place when he allegedly drunkenly crashed his car in the 1200 block of North 70th Street at 11:41 p.m. Oct. 3.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Police responding to an accident found the man rolling his tire up the road. The man was uneasy on his feet and slurring his speech. He smelled like alcohol.
The man said he was turning and hit a wet spot, which led to his crash. Police found that his vehicle did go sideways, hit a curb and crash into a flower bed. The vehicle lost its tire when it smashed into the curb. The man drove the three-wheeled vehicle into the nearby Pick 'n Save parking lot, where police found him.
He was cited with drunken driving. His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting