Matt Stippich was elected to represent Wauwatosa's District 1 as alderman Tuesday.
According to unofficial results Tuesday, Stippich won 726 votes, and his opponent, W. Scott Nelson, received 409.
Stippich, of 2220 N. Wauwatosa Ave., is owner and general counsel of Digital Intelligence, a local computer forensics firm, and a partner in Stippich, Selin & Cain.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 18
- Public Forum: E-cig rejection based on bias
- Thai-namite plans fall through in East Tosa
- Chili'n on the Ave. is Saturday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 11
- Chinese students seek brighter futures in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: How to stop medical center employees from smoking on nearby streets
- Developers want city help for Wauwatosa housing project on Underwood Ave.
- Wauwatosa's 10 Days in Tosa is in full swing
- Wauwatosa Plan Commission votes against e-cigarette store