Wauwatosa — Police are looking for a man who robbed the Landmark Credit Union Monday morning and may have been involved in an earlier robbery at Walgreens in Milwaukee.
The Wauwatosa robbery took place at 11:43 a.m. at the credit union at 3600 N. 124th St., police said. The suspect implied he had a weapon and fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The man entered a green vehicle - believed to be a four-door sedan and possibly a Pontiac Bonneville - and fled the area.
The suspect is described as a black male, dark complexion, 25 to 40 years of age and between 180 and 220 pounds. He has short, natural black hair and facial hair.
He was seen wearing a white crew-neck T-shirt and dark shorts. A second black male drove the suspect from the scene.
Anyone with information should call Wauwatosa police at (414) 471-8430.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word
- Mayfair, Mayfair Collections in Wauwatosa seen as complements, not competitors