A radar trailer used to determine how fast drivers are traveling on Wauwatosa streets has been damaged, and Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest.
The trailer, which belongs to the Wauwatosa Police Department, was tipped over the night of July 13 or early morning of July 14 in the 1700 block of North 71st Street.
Information about the radar trailer damage can be made anonymously by calling (414) 771-8672.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes