A radar trailer used to determine how fast drivers are traveling on Wauwatosa streets has been damaged, and Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest.
The trailer, which belongs to the Wauwatosa Police Department, was tipped over the night of July 13 or early morning of July 14 in the 1700 block of North 71st Street.
Information about the radar trailer damage can be made anonymously by calling (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa common council asks lawmakers to support Innovation Campus in state budget
- Falls sees continued growth in development in 2014
- St. Camillus in Wauwatosa plans demolitions, new buildings up to 21 floors
- Educators grouip Sigma State, at Wauwatosa meeting, hears troubling insights into sex trafficking
- Wauwatosa schools' annual library funding higher than expected
- Simma's Bakery expanding in Wauwatosa with closing of PJ's Frame & Gallery
- Past Concordia dean, a Wauwatosa resident, turns King of Squares
- In Our Schools: May 7
- Deadline for Falls spring brush pickup is Sunday, May 10
- News and Notes: May 7