A radar trailer used to determine how fast drivers are traveling on Wauwatosa streets has been damaged, and Wauwatosa Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for information that leads to an arrest.
The trailer, which belongs to the Wauwatosa Police Department, was tipped over the night of July 13 or early morning of July 14 in the 1700 block of North 71st Street.
Information about the radar trailer damage can be made anonymously by calling (414) 771-8672.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Aug. 7
- Woman leaves dog in hot car, charged with animal cruelty
- Children's theater presents free performance of "The Frog Prince" tomorrow night
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drivers