The city of Wauwatosa will pick up flood-damaged items "as soon as possible," according to a news release this morning.
Residents should place flood-damaged items on the curb for pickup. The news release says pick-ups likely will not be immediate, since Wauwatosa has two dump trucks for the entire city.
Residents should report flood damage to the city's Public Works Department, (414) 471-8422.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?