The city of Wauwatosa will pick up flood-damaged items "as soon as possible," according to a news release this morning.
Residents should place flood-damaged items on the curb for pickup. The news release says pick-ups likely will not be immediate, since Wauwatosa has two dump trucks for the entire city.
Residents should report flood damage to the city's Public Works Department, (414) 471-8422.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service
- Wauwatosa's city clerk works to put poll workers in place for spring election
- Three more seek seats on Wauwatosa Common Council
- Wauwatosa revaluations likely to be done closer together
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?