The city of Wauwatosa will pick up flood-damaged items "as soon as possible," according to a news release this morning.
Residents should place flood-damaged items on the curb for pickup. The news release says pick-ups likely will not be immediate, since Wauwatosa has two dump trucks for the entire city.
Residents should report flood damage to the city's Public Works Department, (414) 471-8422.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs