The Wauwatosa Fire Department responded to about 20 calls related to storms - from basment flooding to fire alarms going off - as of 11:30 p.m., said Deputy Chief James Case.
There have been no injuries.
The new Fire Station No. 1 on Underwood Avenue, which had experienced flooding last week has remained dry through this storm. Sandbags had ben placed on the property for protection.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?