The Wauwatosa Fire Department responded to about 20 calls related to storms - from basment flooding to fire alarms going off - as of 11:30 p.m., said Deputy Chief James Case.
There have been no injuries.
The new Fire Station No. 1 on Underwood Avenue, which had experienced flooding last week has remained dry through this storm. Sandbags had ben placed on the property for protection.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition