The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved spending $195,000 on two capital improvement projects in the district.
Madison Elementary School will get new asphalt on its property. The $127,000 project will be completed by Black Diamond Group, an Oak Creek company, before the fall semester begins.
Milwaukee's Roman Electric was awarded a $68,000 contract to upgrade the fire alarm system at the Fisher Administration Building. Work is scheduled to start this month.
Both projects are part of the district's 2010-11 capital improvement plan.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa parents to ask Sen. Vukmir to restore education funding at forum tonight
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23