The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved spending $195,000 on two capital improvement projects in the district.
Madison Elementary School will get new asphalt on its property. The $127,000 project will be completed by Black Diamond Group, an Oak Creek company, before the fall semester begins.
Milwaukee's Roman Electric was awarded a $68,000 contract to upgrade the fire alarm system at the Fisher Administration Building. Work is scheduled to start this month.
Both projects are part of the district's 2010-11 capital improvement plan.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23