The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved spending $195,000 on two capital improvement projects in the district.
Madison Elementary School will get new asphalt on its property. The $127,000 project will be completed by Black Diamond Group, an Oak Creek company, before the fall semester begins.
Milwaukee's Roman Electric was awarded a $68,000 contract to upgrade the fire alarm system at the Fisher Administration Building. Work is scheduled to start this month.
Both projects are part of the district's 2010-11 capital improvement plan.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 12
- Walsh will work to bring community together
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: Mar 10th
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Wauwatosa School Board opposes legislation that would dismantle Common Core
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down