The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved spending $195,000 on two capital improvement projects in the district.
Madison Elementary School will get new asphalt on its property. The $127,000 project will be completed by Black Diamond Group, an Oak Creek company, before the fall semester begins.
Milwaukee's Roman Electric was awarded a $68,000 contract to upgrade the fire alarm system at the Fisher Administration Building. Work is scheduled to start this month.
Both projects are part of the district's 2010-11 capital improvement plan.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?