Fresh fruit and vegetables will be sold at Hartung Park on Wednesday evenings beginning this week.
Residents can drive or walk over to the park along Menomonee River Parkway, just south of West Keefe Avenue, between 4 and 7 p.m. to purchase produce from two farmers.
The small market organized by the Hartung Park Community Association will operate through September.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23