Fresh fruit and vegetables will be sold at Hartung Park on Wednesday evenings beginning this week.
Residents can drive or walk over to the park along Menomonee River Parkway, just south of West Keefe Avenue, between 4 and 7 p.m. to purchase produce from two farmers.
The small market organized by the Hartung Park Community Association will operate through September.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30