Fresh fruit and vegetables will be sold at Hartung Park on Wednesday evenings beginning this week.
Residents can drive or walk over to the park along Menomonee River Parkway, just south of West Keefe Avenue, between 4 and 7 p.m. to purchase produce from two farmers.
The small market organized by the Hartung Park Community Association will operate through September.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (10)