A 23-year-old man suffered a broken nose and eye socket and chipped tooth after he was beat up twice early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department:
The man could not recall everything that transpired because he was highly intoxicated. However, he remembered going with friends to George Webb, 6108 W. Blue Mound Road, to eat after a night at the bars.
A group of four men came into the restaurant. Eventually a coffee creamer was thrown and a verbal argument started.
The victim stepped outside for a cigarette and the group of men came out and started picking a fight. The victim started to wrestle with one of them and was punched and kicked in the face and head numerous times.
When he came to, he found the men in the parking lot of a nearby church. He told them they owed him an apology. Instead, they surrounded him and beat him more.
The victim hobbled to a friend's house, where he was cleaned up and taken to Froedtert Hospital. Later, his father made him report the incident to police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa