A resident of San Camillo Retirement Community in Wauwatosa will throw out the first pitch at the Brewers game Wednesday afternoon.
Bill Hoppenjan was selected to take the mound in celebration of Senior Day. He serves as president of the retirement community's Resident Advisory Council and is an athlete in the Wauwatosa Curling Club.
Hoppenjan will have a cheering section of 30 fellow residents and staff members dressed in red San Camillo jerseys.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (10)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes