The Salvation Army served 600 meals to tornado victims and emergency personnel in Eagle on Thursday.
The organization's Wauwatosa-based divisional headquarters deployed its disaster services team to work in partnership with community groups and emergency management officials to help the residents of the 125 homes that were damaged or destroyed by tornadoes earlier in the week.
People who want to donate money to disaster relief for Eagle, can go to SAMilwaukee.org or call (800) 264-6412.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa