The Salvation Army served 600 meals to tornado victims and emergency personnel in Eagle on Thursday.
The organization's Wauwatosa-based divisional headquarters deployed its disaster services team to work in partnership with community groups and emergency management officials to help the residents of the 125 homes that were damaged or destroyed by tornadoes earlier in the week.
People who want to donate money to disaster relief for Eagle, can go to SAMilwaukee.org or call (800) 264-6412.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options