The Salvation Army served 600 meals to tornado victims and emergency personnel in Eagle on Thursday.
The organization's Wauwatosa-based divisional headquarters deployed its disaster services team to work in partnership with community groups and emergency management officials to help the residents of the 125 homes that were damaged or destroyed by tornadoes earlier in the week.
People who want to donate money to disaster relief for Eagle, can go to SAMilwaukee.org or call (800) 264-6412.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23