The Salvation Army served 600 meals to tornado victims and emergency personnel in Eagle on Thursday.
The organization's Wauwatosa-based divisional headquarters deployed its disaster services team to work in partnership with community groups and emergency management officials to help the residents of the 125 homes that were damaged or destroyed by tornadoes earlier in the week.
People who want to donate money to disaster relief for Eagle, can go to SAMilwaukee.org or call (800) 264-6412.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service