The Salvation Army served 600 meals to tornado victims and emergency personnel in Eagle on Thursday.
The organization's Wauwatosa-based divisional headquarters deployed its disaster services team to work in partnership with community groups and emergency management officials to help the residents of the 125 homes that were damaged or destroyed by tornadoes earlier in the week.
People who want to donate money to disaster relief for Eagle, can go to SAMilwaukee.org or call (800) 264-6412.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23
- In Our Schools: Oct. 23
- Biz Buzz: Corner Bakery, T.J. Maxx, Pizza Man, Camp Bar Tosa, Hue Vietnamese Restaurant
- Business Notes: Oct. 23
- DEA says four Wauwatosa pharmacies used in prescription fraud ring
- T.J. Maxx opening Oct. 30 in Wauwatosa
- Business Spotlight: Designing, contracting go hand in hand for French Country Pine
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday