At least two people have been taken to hospitals for treatment of breathing problems suffered during a fire at the Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, a police official said.
Wauwatosa firefighters were sent to the plant at 11800 W. Capitol Drive just before 9 a.m. after receiving a report of an electrical fire, Wauwatosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said.
No serious injuries have been reported, Witkowski said.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders