At least two people have been taken to hospitals for treatment of breathing problems suffered during a fire at the Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, a police official said.
Wauwatosa firefighters were sent to the plant at 11800 W. Capitol Drive just before 9 a.m. after receiving a report of an electrical fire, Wauwatosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said.
No serious injuries have been reported, Witkowski said.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)