At least two people have been taken to hospitals for treatment of breathing problems suffered during a fire at the Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, a police official said.
Wauwatosa firefighters were sent to the plant at 11800 W. Capitol Drive just before 9 a.m. after receiving a report of an electrical fire, Wauwatosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said.
No serious injuries have been reported, Witkowski said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated
- Wauwatosa George Webb employee tricked into giving away $1,000
- Tosa officers return to work following police-involved shooting
- Business Spotlight: Jenny Kyle Smith hits the sweet spot after years of struggle
- Hart Park Senior Center in Wauwatosa having a busy month
- In Our Schools: Feb. 11
- Tosa's All-City Read well underway, more events to come