At least two people have been taken to hospitals for treatment of breathing problems suffered during a fire at the Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, a police official said.
Wauwatosa firefighters were sent to the plant at 11800 W. Capitol Drive just before 9 a.m. after receiving a report of an electrical fire, Wauwatosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said.
No serious injuries have been reported, Witkowski said.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Truck carrying appliances collides with railroad bridge in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30