At least two people have been taken to hospitals for treatment of breathing problems suffered during a fire at the Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, a police official said.
Wauwatosa firefighters were sent to the plant at 11800 W. Capitol Drive just before 9 a.m. after receiving a report of an electrical fire, Wauwatosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said.
No serious injuries have been reported, Witkowski said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop