It was over almost as soon as it started, but a brief storm that hit Wauwatosa this afternoon dumped about 1.5 inches of rain on the city in about an hour, the National Weather Service says.
NOW photojournalist Peter Zuzga was at Hart Park shortly after the storm and created this photo gallery of the minor flooding he saw there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- School Board opposes Senate legislation
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?