It was over almost as soon as it started, but a brief storm that hit Wauwatosa this afternoon dumped about 1.5 inches of rain on the city in about an hour, the National Weather Service says.
NOW photojournalist Peter Zuzga was at Hart Park shortly after the storm and created this photo gallery of the minor flooding he saw there.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition