The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday unanimously approved leases with Clear Wireless for rooftop space for antenna equipment at four schools.
The antennas will be constructed at McKinley, Washington and Wilson elementary schools and Wauwatosa East High School. The district already rents out rooftop space to other wireless companies.
Clear Wireless will receive a 12-month lease option for $1,000 at each of the four sites. If the company decides to execute the leases, Clear Wireless would agree to a 25-year-lease in five-year increments.
If that happens, the district would receive $20,000 in rent per year at each site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?