The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday unanimously approved leases with Clear Wireless for rooftop space for antenna equipment at four schools.
The antennas will be constructed at McKinley, Washington and Wilson elementary schools and Wauwatosa East High School. The district already rents out rooftop space to other wireless companies.
Clear Wireless will receive a 12-month lease option for $1,000 at each of the four sites. If the company decides to execute the leases, Clear Wireless would agree to a 25-year-lease in five-year increments.
If that happens, the district would receive $20,000 in rent per year at each site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair