The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday unanimously approved leases with Clear Wireless for rooftop space for antenna equipment at four schools.
The antennas will be constructed at McKinley, Washington and Wilson elementary schools and Wauwatosa East High School. The district already rents out rooftop space to other wireless companies.
Clear Wireless will receive a 12-month lease option for $1,000 at each of the four sites. If the company decides to execute the leases, Clear Wireless would agree to a 25-year-lease in five-year increments.
If that happens, the district would receive $20,000 in rent per year at each site.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2