A 16-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested Friday for possession of 1.2 grams of marijuana at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boy was called out of class about 2 p.m., after school administrators received an anonymous tip the boy had drugs. The boy initially denied the accusation, but two small bags of marijuana were found in his backpack.
He also had what appeared to be a drug ledger with sales goals. Among texts on the boy's cell phone were numerous messages that indicated the boy might be buying or selling marijuana on school property.
After extensive questioning, the boy confessed to police he had been buying marijuana from three students at the school and, at times, was selling some of his supply to other classmates. The boy told police he did this one to two times each week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014