A 16-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested Friday for possession of 1.2 grams of marijuana at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boy was called out of class about 2 p.m., after school administrators received an anonymous tip the boy had drugs. The boy initially denied the accusation, but two small bags of marijuana were found in his backpack.
He also had what appeared to be a drug ledger with sales goals. Among texts on the boy's cell phone were numerous messages that indicated the boy might be buying or selling marijuana on school property.
After extensive questioning, the boy confessed to police he had been buying marijuana from three students at the school and, at times, was selling some of his supply to other classmates. The boy told police he did this one to two times each week.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?