A 16-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested Friday for possession of 1.2 grams of marijuana at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boy was called out of class about 2 p.m., after school administrators received an anonymous tip the boy had drugs. The boy initially denied the accusation, but two small bags of marijuana were found in his backpack.
He also had what appeared to be a drug ledger with sales goals. Among texts on the boy's cell phone were numerous messages that indicated the boy might be buying or selling marijuana on school property.
After extensive questioning, the boy confessed to police he had been buying marijuana from three students at the school and, at times, was selling some of his supply to other classmates. The boy told police he did this one to two times each week.
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1