State-meet berths were on the line yesterday at Blackstone Creek Golf Course in Germantown and we've just posted a photo gallery from the competition.
Marquette (301) and Germantown (316) finished first and second to earn team berths at next week's state meet at University Ridge, just outside of Madison.
Marquette's David Christian fired a 74, the low round of the day. See complete results.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (8)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes