State-meet berths were on the line yesterday at Blackstone Creek Golf Course in Germantown and we've just posted a photo gallery from the competition.
Marquette (301) and Germantown (316) finished first and second to earn team berths at next week's state meet at University Ridge, just outside of Madison.
Marquette's David Christian fired a 74, the low round of the day. See complete results.
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall (22)
- Our newspaper website is changing