State-meet berths were on the line yesterday at Blackstone Creek Golf Course in Germantown and we've just posted a photo gallery from the competition.
Marquette (301) and Germantown (316) finished first and second to earn team berths at next week's state meet at University Ridge, just outside of Madison.
Marquette's David Christian fired a 74, the low round of the day. See complete results.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30